Ford T5 Tilton 6000 Series Hydraulic Internal Slip-on Release T/O bearing
“This is a Complete kit.
………..With MDL there are no extras to buy to install this upgrade”.
The Modern Driveline Ford T5 T/O bearing Tilton 6000 Slip-on kit includes:
- Hydraulic Release Bearing
- Stainless Steel adjustment Sleeve
- Steel braided supply (AN4) and bleed lines
- Anti-rotation bolt and high-strength transmission retainer bolt
- Union fitting (connect to main supply line) In most cases 24″ line is recommended. See below
- Billet aluminum body and piston precision machined in-house at Tilton
- Stainless steel threaded sleeve offers nearly 1.25″ of adjust-ability
- High-temperature monoseal design features a quad tensioner to ensure proper seal tension and the highest reliability
- Constant contact design self-adjusts for clutch wear and maintains the same pedal feel throughout the clutch’s life
- Newly designed swivel fittings have been thoroughly tested to ensure against leakage
- High-quality flat face bearing with 1.71″ – 3.03″ contact diameter fits most 8.5″ – 11″ bent-finger and lever-type clutches
- Article: WHAT IS BEARING PRE-LOAD?
Using hydraulic technology from Tilton Engineering (Tilton 6000 Series), these new bearings are easy to install (slip over the bearing retainer of the transmission) and are built to last. The LF Series Internal Hydraulic Release Bearing is designed as a solution where the external slave causes interference or where no external kit has been developed.
The light pedal feel of the LF Series is maintained with the added benefit of no clearance issues.
Compatibility extends to most bell housings.
The adjustable sleeve allows nearly 1.25″ of adjustment to accommodate a wide variety of clutches.
The bearing height is adjustable from 1.77″ to 3.00″.
Piston travel is a full 0.7″
A typical complete solution consists of the LF Series Master Clutch Kit, a steel braided line of appropriate length, and the LF Series Internal Hydraulic Release Bearing.
Kits are available for:
- Ford T5’s, Ford TKO’s,
- Ford T56’s with CSC hydraulic setup already
- XL Magnum T56 for 2005+ Ford Mustangs