Tilton Engineering 6000 Series Hydraulic CSC release bearing kit with bolt-on guide tube Kit
“This is a Complete kit.
………With MDL there are no extras to buy to install this upgrade”.
The Tilton 6000-Series hydraulic release bearings (AKA. hydraulic throw-out bearings or concentric slave cylinders) feature race-proven Tilton reliability for the street.
These hydraulic release bearings have been designed for ease of installation and maximum reliability, at a very competitive price.
6000-Series hydraulic release bearings are designed to mount onto the transmission CSC mount.
MD-900-2505-A is a major upgrade over the OEM CSC with it billet aluminum body and robust T/O bearing.
The two braided lines provide a stable pedal feel and an easy access point to vent the system and maintenance.
- 2005-10 Mustang with T-5, TR3650 five-speed
- 2007-14 Shelby GT500 TR6060 six-speed
- 2011-up Mustang with MT-82 and Shelby GT350 3160 six-speed
- GM LS T-56/Magnum six-speed to replace the stock CSC bearing w/o guide tube
Tilton 6000 Slip-on bearing kit with bolt-on guide tube kit includes:
- Hydraulic Release Bearing
- Bolt on adjustment mounting base
- AN4 Steel braided supply and bleed lines
- Union fitting (connect to main supply line) In most cases 24″ line is recommended. See below
- Anti-rotation bolt and high strength transmission retainer bolt
- Billet aluminum body and piston precision machined in-house at Tilton
- Stainless steel threaded sleeve offers nearly 1.25″ of adjust-ability
- High-temperature mono-seal design features a quad tensioner to ensure proper seal tension and the highest reliability
- Constant contact design self adjusts for clutch wear and maintains the same pedal feel throughout the clutch’s life
- Swivel fittings have been thoroughly tested to ensure against leakage
- High-quality flat face bearing with 1.71″ – 3.03″ contact diameter fits most 8.5″ – 11″ bent-finger and lever-type clutches
Using hydraulic technology from Tilton Engineering (Tilton 6000 Series), these new bearings are easy to install using the OE CSC mounting feature on the front plate T-56/Magnum. The light pedal feel of the LF Series is maintained with the added benefit of no clearance issues.
The adjustable sleeve allows nearly 1.25″ of adjustment to accommodate a wide variety of clutches. The bearing height is adjustable from 1.77″ to 3.00″. Piston travel is a full 0.7″ however .450″ of travel is typical.
A typical complete solution consists of the LF Series Master Clutch Kit, a steel braided line of appropriate length, and the LF Series Internal Hydraulic Release Bearing.
Kits are available for:
- Ford T5’s, Ford TKO’s, Ford Toploaders
- GM T5’s, GM TKO’s
- Ford T56’s with cable release fork and guide tube.