GM Truck Clutch Pedal Conversion Kit
Application: 1973-1987 GM Truck
Convert your C10 or full-size Blazer from factory automatic to manual with this clutch pedal conversion kit.
This package utilizes your existing brake pedal hanger to add on the clutch pedal system
73-87 GM Truck, converts Auto hang support to Manual with pedal and hardware and pads.
It Will not work with OE Mechanical linkage.
Will work with OE & MDL hyd master cylinder systems.
Modern Driveline’s pedal is an OEM replacement with a removable pivot shaft for ease of installation.
When converting from an automatic the stock pedal support is reused and the brake pedal is trimmed on the left side to convert into a manual shift pad.
- Designed to use the stock Auto or Manual pedal support.
- The MDL removable pedal pivot shaft makes it much easier to install without moving the pedal support.
- Replacement manual brake pedal not needed after trimming the left end of the auto pedal pad.
- A pedal spring pivot point is included, but when using with either clutch cable or hydraulic clutch release, spring is not used.
- See our other supporting parts for the complete conversion package.
Duplicates original with one improvement – Bolt-on pedal shaft for ease of installation.
Rubber pedal stop included.
Clutch pedal bracket
New smaller brake pedal pad and both rubber grips.
All necessary hardware
See our other supporting parts for the complete conversion package.
Engineered and carefully crafted:
- Laser-cut from quality materials
- featuring CNC bends for a clean look.
- Powder coat finish for a beautiful finish and long life.
- Proudly made in the USA.