Pedal Assembly with pads
Fits: 1968-70 Mopar B body
- 1968-1970 Plymouth Satellite
- 1968–1970 Dodge Coronet
- 1968–1970 Dodge Charger
- 1968–1970 Plymouth GTX
- 1968–1970 Plymouth Road Runner
- clutch pedal assembly
- caged needle bearings
- dust seals
- brake pedal assembly
- nylon bushings
- pedal pivot shaft/lock-nut
- clutch pedal up-stop bumper
- clutch pedal support bracket
- firewall stud plate/nuts
- 1970-72 style pedal pads.
- Designed to use the stock Auto or Manual pedal support.
- See our other supporting parts for the complete conversion package.
- Engineered and carefully crafted laser cut from quality steel.
- CNC bends & powder coated.
- Proudly 100% made in the USA.
Optional over-center spring and pin not required when using diaphragm style (18-finger) pressure plate, recommended if using original equipment style (3-finger) Borg and Beck pressure plate.
Finish: Black Powder Coat
Bolt style cross-shaft / Works only with Cars that originally had a ‘Bolt Style’ pedal hanger, will not work with ‘Pin-Style’ hanger with clip.
This pedal set is an OEM replacement with a removable pivot shaft for ease of installation.
When converting from an automatic the stock pedal support is used
See our other supporting parts for the complete conversion package.
We recommend pedal pads kit to finish off your pedals with that OEM look, they come with Stainless steel trim rings