TREMEC T56 Magnum 6-Speed Double Overdrive Transmission TUET11010 2.66 first gear ratio .80/.63 OD
Based heavily on the TR6060, the all-new Magnum took the best of TREMEC’s current OEM design and manufacturing technologies and combined them with the most popular features of their intensely popular TKO 5-speed.
The result is the smoothest shifting, greatest driving, strongest and most versatile 6-speed aftermarket transmission TREMEC has ever produced.
Features & Benefits:
- 85mm center distance.
- 700 lb-ft effective torque capacity.
- Fully reversible ‘TKO-style’ OEM-grade die-cast aluminum shifter for smooth, positive shift action.
- Built-in mid-shift provisions under inspection cover for simple, pain-free mid-shift conversions.
- Triple cone synchronizers on gears 1-4, double cone synchronizers on gears 5-6, as well as reverse.
- Accurate, smooth, high-rpm shift capabilities.
- 26 Spline input shaft
- 31 Spline output shaft
- Cable release hardened steel guide tube
- Dual ‘speedo’ pick-ups to accommodate both electric and mechanical type speedometers.
- Reverse light Switch
- Required oil = ATF Dextron III
Experience the MDL difference:
When you purchase a complete MDL Conversion Package you get
- We extend the manufacturer’s warranty by an extra year… with a 1-year grace period.
- We have the best in the industry customer service.
- life-time technical support.
- The aftermarket’s premier 6-speed performance manual transmission
- 700 lb-ft. of torque capacity
- Reasonably light at 135 lbs. dry
- Multiple shifter locations & dual speedo pickups for unmatched versatility
- Choice of two different gear ratio sets (2.66 or 2.97), with unique double overdrive ratios
- Incredibly short, extremely low-effort shift throws, with crisp, precise engagement
- Modern OE supercar technology for the ultimate pro-tourers, road-racers, and more.
Get your new T56 Magnum on the road with our Performance T56 Magnum Installation kit featuring bell-housing, flywheel, clutch, clutch release we have mechanical or hydraulic actuation, bearings, pressure plate, with all the supporting hardware and more.
Please see our Solutions section for whatever you hit the road with.
If you have questions, please call 208-453-9800
Related Articles & Videos