Introduced in the spring of 2009, the TREMEC T-56 Magnum 6-speed manual transmission, was the long awaited and highly anticipated replacement for the original T-56.
Based heavily on the TR-6060, the all-new Magnum took the best of TREMEC’s current OEM design and manufacturing technologies and combined them with the most popular features of their intensely popular TKO 5-speed. The result is the smoothest shifting, greatest driving, strongest and most versatile 6-speed aftermarket transmission TREMEC has ever produced.
Features & Benefits:
- 85mm center distance.
- 700 lb-ft effective torque capacity.
- Fully reversible ‘TKO-style’ OEM-grade die-cast aluminum shifter for smooth, positive shift action.
- Dual ‘speedo’ pick ups to accommodate both electric and mechanical type speedometers.
- Built-in mid-shift provisions under inspection cover for simple, pain free mid-shift conversions.
- Triple cone synchronizers on gears 1-4, double cone synchronizers on gears 5-6, as well as reverse.
- Accurate, smooth, high-rpm shift capabilities.
- 26 Spline input shaft
- 31 Spline output shaft