RM-6077 MOPAR Big Block 383/400/426/440 Bellhousing to T56 Transmission
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process.
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist.
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process.
- 100% Built in the USA
- Height = 5.93″
- Trans. Bore Ø = NA
- Engine = Mopar BB 383/40/426/440
- Trans. = LS1 T56
- Clutch Ø = 11″
- Flywheel = 130 tooth
- SFI 6.1
- Weight = 20#
- Fork bracket, full engine plate, and grade 8 bolts included
HOW TO: DIal in a T56 bellhousing with an indexing plate Video
There are no reviews yet.