MDL Clutch Pedal
Modern Driveline’s pedal is an OEM replacement with a removable pivot shaft for ease of installation.
When converting from an automatic the stock pedal support is reused and the brake pedal is trimmed on the left side to convert into a manual shift pad.
Works with all factory pedal supports.
Engineered and carefully crafted for quality & long life
Fits: 1964-1/2 – 68 Mustang
- Designed to use the stock Auto or Manual pedal support.
- A removable pedal pivot shaft makes it much easier to install without moving the pedal support.
- Replacement manual brake pedal not needed after trimming the left end of the auto pedal pad.
- Laser-cut from quality materials
- featuring CNC bends for a clean look.
- A powder coat finish for a beautiful appearance.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Includes : A pedal spring pivot point.
NOTE: when using with either clutch cable or hydraulic clutch release, spring is not used.
No need to purchase a manual shift-brake pedal, just trim the left side to convert to the manual pad using the pad as a template.
Also, see our rubber pedal stop for the pedal hanger MD-402-1002
See our other supporting parts for the complete conversion package.