LAKEWOOD ALUMINUM BELLHOUSING
Tremec TKO and TKX, Muncie, Saginaw, and Borg Warner T10 transmissions ( GM four-speed bolt pattern )
to GM LT1/LS as well as small & big-block engines.
(Does not come with Fork Pivot)
Use for 168T FW & 11′ Clutch
This bell does not fit ACE twin disk clutches.
This bell has additional casting bumps that may need to be clearanced to fit certain vehicles.
The Lakewood cast aluminum bellhousings connect Chevy small, big block, and LS engines to transmissions utilizing the standard GM pattern such as the Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner T10, and Tremec TKX or TKO transmissions. The bellhousings are designed for both GM cars and trucks and other manufacturers where swap applications are being installed.
- Factory-like attachment for LS engines using a stock or Holley oil pan
- Lightweight cast aluminum design similar to the original equipment bellhousings
- Lower cost non-SFI rated option for projects that do not require a steel SFI-rated unit
- Designed For Hydraulic and Mechanical Fork Throwout Bearing Linkage
- Bellhousing Depth: 6.45 in
- Clutch Fork Opening: 2.125 In X 3.3 In
- Transmission Bore Diameter: 4.684 In
- No hardware included
EASY DIFFICULTY LEVEL ON THIS INSTALL
If you have any questions please call we’re always happy to help – 208-453-9800