Bellhousing, QuickTime, AMC 290/304/343/360/390/401, T-10 narrow pattern.
- Whatever engine or transmission you have – hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel.
- The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex
- Patent Pending on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing process.
- 100% built in the USA.
About Quick Time
Quick Time, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology, was founded by former race car driver
Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own and the rest… is history.
Don’t see what you’re looking for please call 208-453-9800