64-66 Chevelle/GM A-Body Hydraulic Clutch Master Kit (.750″ bore x 1.4″ stroke)
Please call for availability on this item – 208-453-9800
Modern Driveline Light foot series Hydraulic Master cylinder clutch cylinder kit uses the stock clutch pedal.
Engineered to use the factory full swing of the pedal, for maximum leverage, it provides a light pedal effort and full control of the clutch, this translates to a drive you will love. Using the stock clutch rod hole so there is very little change in the car.
The master cylinder is mounted on a firewall plate that mounts under the brake master cylinder or booster where the firewall is the strongest so that there is no firewall flex.
Gone of the days of having to engineer a kit from scratch only to leave frustrated with the results.
The clutch master cylinder utilizes a small bore long-stroke cylinder to provide the most common fluid volume requirements needed in today’s hydraulic slave cylinders.
The kit included the OE quality remote reservoir that has no clamps that can leak.
All MDL Hydraulic kits come with our 1-man Bleeder kit to make installation easier.
- 1964-66 Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, Tempest, LeMans, GTO, Grand Am, Grand Prix, Cutlass, Skylark, Century, and Regal
LF (Light Foot) Series
- Aluminum master cylinder body.
- Uses a stock clutch pedal, which reduces the load on the pivot shaft.
- The Master is located directly in front of the clutch pedal.
- Billet aluminum remote reservoir
- Firewall support plate mounts behind the brake master cylinder
- Works with most internal and external slaves.
Coupe this kit with Tilton Engineering internal hydraulic release bearings results in a complete hydraulic clutch solution ready to install.
Every LF series hydraulic master kit comes with a one-man bleeder kit
LF Series Hydraulic
Don’t see what you’re looking for, please call… 208-453-9800
There are no reviews yet.