68-72 Chevelle/GM A-Body Hydraulic Clutch Master Kit
Modern Driveline’s Lightfoot series Hydraulic Master cylinder clutch cylinder kit uses the stock clutch pedal.
Engineered to use the factory full swing of the pedal, for maximum leverage, it provides a light pedal effort and full control of the clutch, this translates to a drive you will love.
Using the stock clutch rod hole so there is very little change in the car. The master cylinder is mounted on a firewall plate that mounts under the brake master cylinder or booster where the firewall is the strongest so that there is no firewall flex. Gone of the days of having to engineer a kit from scratch only to leave you frustrated with the results.
The clutch master cylinder utilizes a small bore long stroke cylinder to provide the most common fluid volume requirements needed in today’s hydraulic slave cylinders. The kit included the OE quality remote reservoir that has no clamps that can leak.
- 1968-72 Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, Tempest, LeMans, GTO, Grand Am, Grand Prix, Cutlass, Skylark, Century, and Regal
LF (Light Foot) Series
- Aluminum master cylinder body.
- Uses stock clutch pedal, reduces the load on the pivot shaft.
- The Master is located directly in front of the clutch pedal.
- Remote reservoir
- Firewall support plate mounts behind the brake master cylinder
- Works with most internal and external slaves.
Coupe this kit with Tilton Engineering internal hydraulic release bearings, results in a complete hydraulic clutch solution ready to install.
All MDL Hydraulic kits come with our 1-man Bleeder kit to make installation easier.
Don’t see what you’re looking for, please call 208-453-9800