1967 C2 Corvette, Hydraulic Clutch Master Kit, Frame-mounted
1967 C2 Corvette hydraulic master cylinder kit with a billet reservoir.
Designed & engineered for retrofitting clutch hydraulics into your C2 Corvette.
(No Universal Bracket) Direct mount onto all original 4-speed chassis, ensures No flexing of the bracket.
Quality Tilton 78 Series Master Cylinder.
-Frame mount master.
-No mods to the car.
-Billet Reservoir and 24″ stainless braided line with AN4 fittings included.
- Master Cylinder with proper stroke to be used with factory pedal assembly
- Billet frame bracket to locate the master cylinder (must have an original manual frame or add the original z-bar bracket onto an automatic frame)
- AN4 24″ braided line with AN4 male to male adapter for the master cylinder to remote reservoir hook up
- 12″ braided line with AN4
- AN4 90-degree fitting for slave cylinder supply line (Slave cylinder not included or line)
- Black anodized billet remote reservoir
- 1967 pedal bracket
- Mounting hardware and fittings
- All MDL Hydraulic kits come with our 1-man Bleeder kit to make installation easier.
LOW / MEDIUM: DIFFICULTY LEVEL ON THIS INSTALL
Back to C2 Corvette Conversions
Don’t see what you’re looking for, please call 208-453-9800